Terms & Conditions
The private information required for executing the orders placed through www.carrolboyes.com , namely our customer’s personal information, delivery address and telephone numbers, will be kept in the strictest confidence by us and will not be sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number, will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
Please note that we do not store any financial information such as credit card details.
We reserve the right to withdraw an item from sale at any time. Items are shown subject to availability. While every attempt has been made to show our products in their true form, some products may vary slightly from the image shown on this website. Some images are shown for representation only.
Delivery policy - please visit our Shipping & Delivery page for more info
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on any discontinued or special order items, or items that are part of our in store "On Promotion" range. If a discontinued, special order or "On Promotion" item is potentially faulty, our staff or Quality Control team will need to personally examine the item. Should this item be deemed to be faulty we will then offer to exchange the item.
We do not offer refunds on items purchased on this website, unless the item is deemed to be faulty or damaged by our Quality Control team.
Should you change your mind about an item that you have purchased and received, and provided that you retain all paperwork and original packaging, you are welcome to return it to any Carrol Boyes dedicated store (within South Africa) for an exchange or an in-store credit note. Should you be unable to go into a store, please contact us to arrange the return. We will organise collection of the item by courier. Please note that you will be charged for any postage or courier costs incurred when returning the item. We will reimburse you with a Carrol Boyes online Gift Voucher less the charge for the return shipping.
Should you receive a product that is defective in any way, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt, this includes broken ceramic or glassware items. If possible, please provide us with a photograph of the fault or damage. We will arrange for the item to be returned to us, where our QC will examine the item to determine the source of the fault or damage. If the item is deemed to be faulty or damaged as a result of a manufacturing fault we will replace the item (stock dependant) or issue you with a full refund, including any additional delivery costs. If the item is not damaged as a result of a manufacturing fault we will return the item to you and you will be liable for all additional delivery costs.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us stating the reason for the return including, if possible and where the item is faulty, clear pictures.
- The Carrol Boyes online team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will email you a document which needs to be printed, signed and inserted into the returned package along with your original paperwork. A return cannot be processed without these documents.
- Securely seal your return in the same packaging in which you received it. We will not accept ANY returns unless the original packaging is used.
- We will arrange for our courier to collect the package from you and deliver to our warehouse at Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.
- Once received at Paarden Eiland, we will process your return within 1 week and advise you of the outcome by email.
Carrol Boyes Pricing:
Prices are shown in South African Rand (ZAR), United States Dollars (USD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Great British Pound (GBP) and Euro (EUR), and will display according to the currency selected from the top right corner of the homepage. South African Rands (ZAR) prices are only applicable when products are delivered within South Africa. Prices will recalculate at checkout based on delivery address information.